All-Clad® Copper Core Saucier
More shallow than a classic saucepan, All-Clad′s saucier is designed for foods requiring frequent stirring or whisking, including creamy sauces, risotto, polenta, and custards. The pan′s wider mouth enables efficient sauce reduction, while its curved sides allow for easy incorporation of ingredients.
PATENTED FIVE-PLY BONDED CONSTRUCTION
A core of pure copper extends along the bottoms and up the sides of pans, delivering rapid, even heat conduction. This core is sandwiched between two layers of aluminum to enhance heat distribution while reducing weight. Then layers of 18/10 stainless steel are bonded to the pan′s interior and exterior, providing the ideal cooking surface, extreme durability, aesthetic appeal, and easy clean up. Because the 5-ply formula is a carefully guarded All-Clad innovation, no other cookware matches the performance of this unique bonded design. Copper-Core is the premier All-Clad cookware collection, and is the choice of many of the world′s elite chefs and discriminating cooks.
Shop All-Clad »
- Magnetic stainless steel exterior is compatible with all stovetop and oven heat sources, including induction
- Rolled edges on pan help ensure dripless pouring
- Patented 5-ply bonded construction features a pure copper core that extends along the bottom and up the sides
- Tight-fitting lid retains moisture while cooking or keeps food warm till you′re ready to serve
- Ergonomic, stay-cool handles are permanently attached with stainless steel rivets
- Outer 18/10 stainless-steel layer won′t react with foods and resists sticking and corrosion
- Stylish design features mirror-finish exterior encircled by an elegant copper stripe
- Manufacturer: All-Clad
- Includes: Saucier with lid
- Care: Dishwasher safe, but hand washing is preferred
- Capacity: 3qt.
- Material: Copper, aluminum, and stainless steel
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
I gave it 4 stars because the pans are great but the lids don't really seal as well as they should for such a pricey pan
Questions & Answers