All-Clad® Copper Core Sauciers
More shallow than a classic saucepan, All-Clad′s saucier is designed for foods requiring frequent stirring or whisking, including creamy sauces, risotto, polenta, and custards. The pan′s wider mouth enables efficient sauce reduction, while its curved sides allow for easy incorporation of ingredients.
2-qt. saucier available through catalog or website only.
PATENTED FIVE-PLY BONDED CONSTRUCTION
A core of pure copper extends along the bottoms and up the sides of pans, delivering rapid, even heat conduction. This core is sandwiched between two layers of aluminum to enhance heat distribution while reducing weight. Then layers of 18/10 stainless steel are bonded to the pan′s interior and exterior, providing the ideal cooking surface, extreme durability, aesthetic appeal, and easy clean up. Because the 5-ply formula is a carefully guarded All-Clad innovation, no other cookware matches the performance of this unique bonded design. Copper-Core is the premier All-Clad cookware collection, and is the choice of many of the world′s elite chefs and discriminating cooks.
- Manufacturer: All-Clad
- Includes: Saucier with lid
- Care: Dishwasher safe, but hand washing is preferred
- Capacity: Available in 2-qt. or 3-qt. sizes
- Material: Copper, aluminum, and stainless steel
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
- Magnetic stainless steel exterior is compatible with all stovetop and oven heat sources, including induction
- Rolled edges on pan help ensure dripless pouring
- Patented 5-ply bonded construction features a pure copper core that extends along the bottom and up the sides
- Tight-fitting lid retains moisture while cooking or keeps food warm till you′re ready to serve
- Ergonomic, stay-cool handles are permanently attached with stainless steel rivets
- Outer 18/10 stainless-steel layer won′t react with foods and resists sticking and corrosion
- Stylish design features mirror-finish exterior encircled by an elegant copper stripe
Shop All-Clad »
After years of perfecting his bonding process, Ulam established All-Clad Metalcrafters in 1971 and began producing commercial-quality bonded cookware for professional chefs and gourmet home cooks. The brand flourished as early adopters realized the cookware's extraordinary properties and exemplary cooking performance.
Today, this revolutionary cookware is still made in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania–the same way it was four decades ago. All-Clad is the only bonded cookware manufacturer to use American craftsmen and American-made metals to produce a complete line of first-rate bonded cookware.
All-Clad cookware is handcrafted with a unique bonding process using a proprietary recipe of metals to provide optimum cooking performance. No detail is overlooked in crafting All-Clad cookware, and this is what makes it a true American original. Thanks to its superb cooking performance, All-Clad continues to be the brand of choice for many of the world's top chefs and culinary enthusiasts.
- Spend $500 or more on All-Clad cookware and receive a lasagna pan, a copy of Essentials of Italian Cooking, and two oven mitts (a $169.95 value) by mail. Spend $800 and receive the pan, book and mitts, plus a 5-qt. colander (a $279.95 value).