All-Clad® Copper Core Sauté Pans
These versatile sauté pans feature large surface areas and tall, straight sides that hold in juices, prevent splattering, and allow for easy turning with a spatula. Ideal for preparing a wide range of foods including chicken breasts and fish fillets, these sauté pans offer the convenience of browning or searing, then deglazing or finishing in liquid–all in one pan.
PATENTED FIVE-PLY BONDED CONSTRUCTION
A core of pure copper extends along the bottoms and up the sides of pans, delivering rapid, even heat conduction. This core is sandwiched between two layers of aluminum to enhance heat distribution while reducing weight. Then layers of 18/10 stainless steel are bonded to the pan′s interior and exterior, providing the ideal cooking surface, extreme durability, aesthetic appeal, and easy cleanup. Because the 5-ply formula is a carefully guarded All-Clad innovation, no other cookware matches the performance of this unique bonded design. Copper-Core is the premier All-Clad cookware collection, and is the choice of many of the world′s elite chefs and discriminating cooks.
Shop All-Clad »
- Manufacturer: All-Clad
- Includes: Sauté pan with lid
- Care: Dishwasher safe, but hand washing is preferred
- Capacity: Available in 3-qt. or 6-qt. sizes
- Material: Copper, aluminum, and stainless steel
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
- Magnetic stainless steel exteriors are compatible with all stovetop and oven heat sources, including induction
- Rolled edges on pan help ensure dripless pouring
- Tight-fitting lid retains moisture while cooking or keeps food warm till you′re ready to serve
- Ergonomic, stay-cool handle is permanently attached with stainless steel rivets
- Large assist handle ensures safe and easy transport
- Outer 18/10 stainless-steel layer won′t react with foods and resists sticking and corrosion
- Stylish design features mirror-finish exterior encircled by an elegant copper stripe
After years of perfecting his bonding process, Ulam established All-Clad Metalcrafters in 1971 and began producing commercial-quality bonded cookware for professional chefs and gourmet home cooks. The brand flourished as early adopters realized the cookware's extraordinary properties and exemplary cooking performance.
Today, this revolutionary cookware is still made in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania–the same way it was four decades ago. All-Clad is the only bonded cookware manufacturer to use American craftsmen and American-made metals to produce a complete line of first-rate bonded cookware.
- Spend $500 or more on All-Clad cookware and receive a 12" x 14½" x 2½" lasagna pan, a copy of Essentials of Italian Cooking by Marcella Hazan, and two oven mitts by mail.