All-Clad Copper Core Sauté Pan, 5 qt.
These versatile sauté pans feature large surface areas and tall, straight sides that hold in juices, prevent splattering, and allow for easy turning with a spatula. Ideal for preparing a wide range of foods including chicken breasts and fish fillets, these sauté pans offer the convenience of browning or searing, then deglazing or finishing in liquid–all in one pan.
PATENTED FIVE-PLY BONDED CONSTRUCTION
A core of pure copper extends along the bottoms and up the sides of pans, delivering rapid, even heat conduction. This core is sandwiched between two layers of aluminum to enhance heat distribution while reducing weight. Then layers of 18/10 stainless steel are bonded to the pan′s interior and exterior, providing the ideal cooking surface, extreme durability, aesthetic appeal, and easy cleanup. Because the 5-ply formula is a carefully guarded All-Clad innovation, no other cookware matches the performance of this unique bonded design. Copper-Core is the premier All-Clad cookware collection, and is the choice of many of the world′s elite chefs and discriminating cooks.
Shop All-Clad »
- Magnetic stainless steel exteriors are compatible with all stovetop and oven heat sources, including induction
- Rolled edges on pan help ensure dripless pouring
- Tight-fitting lid retains moisture while cooking or keeps food warm till you′re ready to serve
- Ergonomic, stay-cool handle is permanently attached with stainless steel rivets
- Large assist handle ensures safe and easy transport
- Outer 18/10 stainless-steel layer won′t react with foods and resists sticking and corrosion
- Stylish design features mirror-finish exterior encircled by an elegant copper stripe
- Manufacturer: All-Clad
- Capacity: 5 qt.
- Material: Copper, aluminum, and stainless steel
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe, but hand washing is preferred
What's In the box? Show
- Sauté pan with lid
We love how All-Clad′s Copper-Core collection blends the heat-conducting ability of copper with the durability and easy maintenance of stainless...See product page for full details »
Questions & Answers
5-qt sauté: 12" diam., 4 1/2" high; 7lbs with lid.
6-qt. sauté: 13" diam., 2 3/4" high; 8 lbs. with lid.