Just use the mold to cut perfect pie tops and bottoms in your dough, then add the pie bottom to the mold, spoon in your favorite fruit or savory filling, close the mold, and press the lid to crimp and seal. Remove the pie from the mold and bake on a cookie sheet. You can then re-use the container to take your pie with you, for kids’ lunches or snack time. BPA-free. 6" x 4¾" x 2".
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 6" x 4¾" x 2"
- Material: BPA-free plastic
- Great for entertaining or any time you want a delicious portable treat
- Colorful molds in different shapes for quick and easy sweet or savory pies in individual serving sizes
- Use mold to cut perfect pie tops and bottoms in your dough
- Add the pie bottom to the mold
- Spoon in your favorite fruit or savory filling
- Close the mold, and press the lid to crimp and seal
- Remove the pie from the mold and bake on a cookie sheet
- Re-use to take your pie with you, for kids’ lunches or snack time
Cookies, cakes and cupcakes are my specialty but I had never baked a pie before, so I decided to give it a shot using this little contraption. I bought ready-made pie dough, filled it with cooked apples (with brown sugar, cinammon, nutmeg and butter). Then I placed on a cookie sheet, brushed with egg and sprinkled with sugar. Fifteen minutes later, I had four perfectly cute and delicious little pies. Did I mention I did this while we were camping in the desert? Our camping buddies were delighted in the cute size and appearance of these individual pies