All-Clad Copper Core Chef’s Pan with Lid, 12"
Order this item now and we'll ship it to you on 11/15/2016, when it becomes available.
We won't charge you until the item ships.
We'll notify you of any change before then.
PATENTED FIVE-PLY BONDED CONSTRUCTION
A core of pure copper extends along the bottoms and up the sides of pans, delivering rapid, even heat conduction. This core is sandwiched between two layers of aluminum to enhance heat distribution while reducing weight. Then layers of 18/10 stainless steel are bonded to the pan′s interior and exterior, providing the ideal cooking surface, extreme durability, aesthetic appeal, and easy clean up. Because the 5-ply formula is a carefully guarded All-Clad innovation, no other cookware matches the performance of this unique bonded design. Copper-Core is the premier All-Clad cookware collection, and is the choice of many of the world′s elite chefs and discriminating cooks.
Shop All-Clad »
- Magnetic stainless steel exterior is compatible with all stovetop and oven heat sources, including induction
- Compatible with all stovetop and oven heat sources, including induction
- Ergonomic, stay-cool handle offers greater comfort and control
- Extra-large assist handle enables easy transport from stovetop to dining table for a beautiful presentation
- Distinctive domed lid circulates moisture while cooking or keeps food warm till you′re ready to serve
- Patented 5-ply bonded construction features a pure copper core that extends along the bottom and up the sides
- Outer 18/10 stainless-steel layer won′t react with foods and resists sticking and corrosion
- Stylish design features mirror-finish exterior encircled by an elegant copper stripe
- Manufacturer: All-Clad
- Material: Copper, aluminum, and stainless steel
- Capacity: 4-QT
- Dimensions: 12" diameter
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe, but hand washing is preferred
What's In the box? Show
- Chef′s pan
- Domed lid
We love how All-Clad′s Copper-Core collection blends the heat-conducting ability of copper with the durability and easy maintenance of stainless...See product page for full details »
Questions & Answers