- Heavy 18-gauge anodized-aluminum pie pan
- Features a ½" flat rim for perfect crust every time
- 50% deeper than most pie pan
- Anodized aluminum is non-reactive with acidic and dairy ingredients
- Every piece of Fat Daddio’s anodized bakeware offers outstanding quality
- Superior baking performance
- Even heat distribution
- Improved safety
- Improved durability
- Dimensions: 9" and 10"
- Material: 18-gauge anodized aluminum
the only thing I was a little disappointed with is with its nine and
one half inch size it fits right into my older 10" pan by a a 1/2 "
but this is small compared to its baking quality and it is hardly noticeable when pie is served. I love the pan.
over 2 years ago
Questions & Answers
There are only 2 of us and I have several pans in different sizes, but for just us I would like a few in the 7"" or 8"" size (measured across the top opening). That size would be just right for two desserts or two pot pie meals but I can't find them anywhere. Do you know if they are made and sold anywhere