- Care: Hand wash
- Dimensions: 9" and 10"
- Material: 18-gauge anodized aluminum
- Heavy 18-gauge anodized-aluminum pie pan
- Features a ½" flat rim for perfect crust every time
- 50% deeper than most pie pan
- Anodized aluminum is non-reactive with acidic and dairy ingredients
- Every piece of Fat Daddio’s anodized bakeware offers outstanding quality
- Superior baking performance
- Even heat distribution
- Improved safety
- Improved durability
We love how this shield eliminates mess and circulates air flow for an evenly baked pie. Simply place your pie dish on this innovative drip guard and place...See product page for full details »
the only thing I was a little disappointed with is with its nine and
one half inch size it fits right into my older 10" pan by a a 1/2 "
but this is small compared to its baking quality and it is hardly noticeable when pie is served. I love the pan.
12 months ago
Questions & Answers
There are only 2 of us and I have several pans in different sizes, but for just us I would like a few in the 7"" or 8"" size (measured across the top opening). That size would be just right for two desserts or two pot pie meals but I can't find them anywhere. Do you know if they are made and sold anywhere