Miyabi Kaizen Slicer, 9½"
Order this item now and we'll ship it to you on 11/15/2016, when it becomes available.
We won't charge you until the item ships.
We'll notify you of any change before then.
Blades go through a CRYODUR four-step ice-hardening process for superior strength, flexibility and corrosion resistance. The edges are then hand-finished by master craftsmen using a traditional three-step honbazuke blade-honing technique for a lasting edge. The resulting blades are optimally sharpened to precise angles for outstanding edge retention.
Ultra-durable black micarta handles feature mosaic pins, eye-catching red accents and logo end caps. Made in Japan.
- Core layer of vg10 “super steel.”
- Forged 65-layer Damascus steel construction
- Ice-hardened for strength, flexibility and corrosion resistance.
- Hand-finished by craftsmen for a lasting edge
- Sharpened to precise angles for lasting blade retention
- Gorgeously designed handles look great in the kitchen
- Made in Japan using traditional Japanese methods
- Manufacturer: Miyabi
- Dimensions: 9½" blade
- Material: Damascus steel and micarta
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
Care & Usage Show
- Hand wash
It makes beautiful consistent thin slices or what ever thickness you want. Easy to control, handle is comfortable in your hand and stable.
Not enough good things to say. Now I need the rest of the set
Questions & Answers