Miyabi Kaizen Paring Knives
Blades go through a CRYODUR four-step ice-hardening process for superior strength, flexibility and corrosion resistance. The edges are then hand-finished by master craftsmen using a traditional three-step honbazuke blade-honing technique for a lasting edge. The resulting blades are optimally sharpened to precise angles for outstanding edge retention.
Ultra-durable black micarta handles feature mosaic pins, eye-catching red accents and logo end caps. Made in Japan.
- Manufacturer: Miyabi
- Care: Hand wash
- Material: Damascus steel and micarta
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Core layer of vg10 “super steel.”.;
- Forged 65-layer Damascus-steel construction.
- Ice-hardened for strength, flexibility and corrosion resistance..
- Hand-finished by craftsmen for a lasting edge.
- Sharpened to precise angles for lasting blade retention.
- Gorgeously designed handles look great in the kitchen.
- Made in Japan using traditional Japanese methods.