Lodge Logic™ Square Grill Skillet, 10½"
Thanks to the convenient looped side handle, you can easily transfer from the stovetop to oven to table, or use for hanging storage.
READY TO GO
This handy cast-iron grill is coated with Lodge Logic® vegetable oil and cured at high heat to allow the oil to deeply penetrate the cast iron. It comes pre-seasoned and ready to use right out of the box. Like everything from Lodge, this is proudly made in USA.
This cast iron favorite will last for years and years with proper use and care. Lodge has been making durable, high-quality cast iron cookware for generations, pleasing the most discerning chefs for more than 100 years.
PEREFECT FOR OVEN, STOVE AND CAMPSITE
Durable cast iron works on the open campfire as well as on your kitchen range. Cast iron has been the choice of savvy cooks for centuries due to its wonderful heat-retention properties, as well as its ability to mitigate the open flame without exposing your food to instant over-cooking.
PRESEASONED CAST IRON
Lodge Logic cast iron is ready to use straight out of the box. Their award winning foundry seasoning produces cast iron of equal quality to Grandma’s prized hand-me-downs. Lodge’s foundry seasoning is similar to a home-seasoning method, but on a larger scale. The cast iron is sprayed with a soy-based vegetable oil and then baked on at a very high temperature. The heat allows the oil to penetrate into the iron, creating a black patina finish with superior appearance and performance than home seasoning.
Please note: Because of the weight of this item, an additional $1.50 shipping charge applies.
- Grills and leaves grill marks on steaks, chicken, chops, sandwiches and more
- Durable cast iron with unparalleled quality, craftsmanship, and superior value
- Equal in quality to heirloom hand-me-downs
- Provides superior heat retention and even cooking
- Works on the campfire as well as on your stovetop, oven and broiler
- Loop side handle makes transport easier, and allows for hanging storage
- Cast iron has been the choice of savvy cooks for centuries
- Pre-seasoned and ready to use straight out of the box
- Manufacturer: Lodge Manufacturing Company
- Material: Cast iron
- Dimensions: 10½"
- Made in USA
Care & Usage Show
- Hand wash; dry immediately
Questions & Answers
I love cast iron and have been looking for an affordable grill pan. This is the best one I've found yet.
Will I need to use a pad or towel to touch the handle? John
Is this one of the lighter weight cast iron pans?
You should never run any pan under the water when hot. I know this from experience -- I am a personal chef and have had assistants ruin pans several times. Before I learned to cook properly, I ruined several of my pans myself -- I thought the same thing, "The water is really hot. What's the problem?" Thankfully those pans were cheap ones.