Cuisinart® Pulp Control Citrus Juicer
The auto-reversing universal juicer cone provides more efficient juicing, and an extra-long Snap-Up spout accommodates more glasses and prevents dripping. The unit’s cover activates the Final-Spin feature and protects against dust. Juicer offers convenient cord storage and comes with juicing recipes.
All parts that come into contact with food or liquids are BPA-free. Limited 3-year warranty. Dishwasher-safe parts make cleanup a breeze. 12" h x 6½" l x 6½" w; 9 lbs.
Shop All Juicing »
- Model: CCJ500
- Care: Dishwasher-safe parts
- Dimensions: 12" h x 6½" l x 6½" w; 9 lbs
- Material: BPA-free plastic and stainless steel
- Warranty: Limited 3-year warranty
- From the smallest lime to the largest grapefruit
- Sleek brushed stainless steel citrus juicer gets out more juice more efficiently
- Adjustable auto-reversing reamer features three custom pulp-control settings—low, medium, high
- Unique Final-Spin feature maximizes the amount of juice from each piece of fruit
- Auto-reversing universal juicer cone provides more efficient juicing
- Extra-long Snap-Up spout accommodates more glasses and prevents dripping
- Unit’s cover activates the Final-Spin feature and protects against dust
- Convenient cord storage
- Recipes included
- All parts that come into contact with food or liquids are BPA-free
- Dishwasher-safe parts make cleanup a breeze
- Made in China
With the company under management from Conair Corporation since 1989, its legacy is alive and well. Today, Cuisinart is a universally recognized name, endorsed by culinary connoisseurs such as Jacques Pépin and Hubert Keller and favored by home cooks around the world.
The prestigious Cuisinart brand is not limited to food processors. Plugged or unplugged, nobody covers the kitchen like Cuisinart. They offer a wide array of kitchen products that features everything from bakeware to blenders, coffeemakers to toaster ovens, and stand mixers to handy kitchen gadgets. No matter what’s on the menu, cooks are sure to find a Cuisinart product to make their job easier.
With a commitment to innovative design and a passion for culinary education, Cuisinart truly delivers on its mission to help you “Savor the Good Life®.”