Zwiesel 1872 Gusto Full-Bodied White Wine Glass
By replacing the lead in traditional crystal with titanium, Schott Zwiesel has created the strongest, clearest, most brilliant crystal glass available today. This elegant addition to any bar will retain its clarity and luster for the life of the glass.
For the Gusto collection, slender stems taper gently at the ends to complement the elegantly oversized bowls, creating a naturally comfortable-to-hold glass. With reinforcement at the rim and both ends of the stem (where it meets the foot and the bowl), the full-bodied white wine glass is ideal for Viognier, Gewurztraminer, Chardonnay and more. 18.9 oz. Hand wash. Made in Hungary.
Web exclusive: This product is only available online.
- Manufacturer: Schott Zwiesel
- Care: Hand wash
- Capacity: 18.9 oz.
- Material: Lead-free crystal
- Mouthblown and handcrafted stemware
- Fully appreciate wine’s color, aroma and flavor
- Strongest, clearest, most brilliant crystal glass available today
- Retains its clarity and luster for the life of the glass
- Naturally comfortable to hold
- Ideal for Viognier, Gewurztraminer, Chardonnay and more
- Made in Hungary
Created in collaboration with renowned sommeliers, each wine glass features a distinctive bowl shape designed to enhance the bouquet of the specific varietal. All barware, from martini glasses to whiskey tumblers, perfectly showcases the flavor of the designated cocktail or spirit. With the ideal blend of modern innovation and old-fashioned attention to detail, Schott Zwiesel remains the glassware of choice for wine makers, bartenders, chefs and discerning consumers around the world.