Dubost Ivory Laguiole Flatware
- Each piece is made from 25/10 tempered stainless steel.
- Flatware has ivory-colored acrylic handles with stainless-steel ends and rivets.
- Knives are signed with Laguiole and Jean Dubost-France.
- Spoons and forks are signed with: JD FRANCE.
- Flatware has the famous Bee signature (knife: in relief, other pieces: embossed).
- Manufacturer: Dubost
- Includes: 1 dinner fork, 1 salad fork, 1 soup spoon, 1 teaspoon and 1 knife (set of 20 includes 4 of each)
- Material: 25/10 stainless steel
- Made in France
Care & Usage Show
- Care: Dishwasher safe
This is the best price on the market for the real thing. You may see it on Amazon cheaper but you can't buy it or it comes from China.
2 months ago
Questions & Answers
Are the acrylic ivory colored handles apt to change color over time, turn yellow perhaps?