Dubost Ivory Laguiole Flatware
- Each piece is made from 25/10 tempered stainless steel.
- Flatware has ivory-colored acrylic handles with stainless-steel ends and rivets.
- Knives are signed with Laguiole and Jean Dubost-France.
- Spoons and forks are signed with: JD FRANCE.
- Flatware has the famous Bee signature (knife: in relief, other pieces: embossed).
- Manufacturer: Dubost
- Includes: 1 dinner fork, 1 salad fork, 1 soup spoon, 1 teaspoon and 1 knife (set of 20 includes 4 of each)
- Material: 25/10 stainless steel
- Made in France
Care & Usage Show
- Care: Dishwasher safe
Questions & Answers
Are the acrylic ivory colored handles apt to change color over time, turn yellow perhaps?