Stainless-steel flatware with stainless-steel handles and iconic bee on the bolsters. Includes one of each: dinner fork, salad fork, soup spoon, teaspoon and knife. Dishwasher safe. Made in France.
- Manufacturer: Dubost
- Includes: 1 dinner fork, 1 salad fork, 1 soup spoon, 1 teaspoon and 1 knife
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Material: 18/10 stainless steel
- Each piece is made from 18/10 tempered stainless steel.
- Flatware has stainless-steel handles, ends and rivets.
- Knives are signed with Laguiole and Jean Dubost-France.
- Spoons and forks are signed with: JD FRANCE.
- Flatware has the famous Bee signature (knife: in relief, other pieces: embossed).
- Made in France.
Pierre Dubost and his wife, Marcelle Colas Prodel, created the Dubost company in 1920. Four generations later the Dubost family continues to make exceptionally crafted, iconic flatware and cutlery in the mountain village of Viscomtat, France.