Epicurean Gourmet Series Groove Cutting Board, Natural
Hard-wearing wood-fiber boards that can tackle any job.
This dual-sided cutting board features a generous groove that spans around the board to collect juices from foods. The other side is flat, allowing for full use of the area. Heat resistant up to 350°F, so it doubles as a handy trivet. Durable enough to hold up to heavy use yet won’t dull knives.
- Dual-sided: features one flat surface and one grooved surface to collect juices
- Non-porous surface is easy to clean and won’t harbor bacteria
- Easy on knife edges
- Non-slip grippers keep the board in place
- Unlike normal wood or bamboo boards, Epicurean boards are dishwasher safe
- Responsibly made in Duluth, MN
- Manufacturer: Epicurean
- Material: Natural wood fiber, resin and rubber
- 14.75" x11.25"
- 17.5" x 13"
- 20" x 15"
- Made in USA
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe
- Heat resistant to 350°F
What's In the box? Show
- Cutting board (sold individually)
Didn't already have a carving board so the grooved side worked perfectly for the Christmas prime rib and later in the week pot roast. Made pasta sauce, great for peeling and chopping tomatoes, garlic and basil or whatever - had enough room to leave peelings on the board then just scoop and dump.
Can't wait to use flat surface for rolling pastry dough. Will not dishwasher, would rather hand wash and keep it looking nice.
p.s. So thin and light, takes up so little space in the board cupboard! Will be buying smaller board for slicing bread and single fruits
Although the design lived up to expectations the material did not. It seemed much lighter then the other Epicurean cutting boards and upon first washing ( by hand ) the board was warped the next morning. We will have to make a trip to take it back. :
Questions & Answers
Best if washed by hand to prevent warping