Epicurean® Bread Cutting Boards
Responsibly made in the USA, this natural wood-fiber board uses materials certified by the Forest Stewardship Council. The nonporous surface does not hold bacteria, making it safe and sanitary.
Heat resistant up to 350°F, so it doubles as a trivet without damage. Durable enough to hold up to heavy use, yet won’t dull knives. Cleans up in the dishwasher without damaging the material.
- Two working sides; one flat surface and one grooved surface
- Grooves catch and contain messy bread crumbs
- Certified natural materials by the Forest Stewardship Council
- Won’t hold bacteria as certified by the National Sanitary Foundation®
- Doubles as a trivet and resists heat up to 350°F
- Won’t dull knives
- Made in the USA
- Manufacturer: Epicurean
- Material: Natural fiber composite laminate and resin
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe
Questions & Answers
That is my question as well!