Epicurean® Bread Cutting Boards
Responsibly made in the USA, this natural wood-fiber board uses materials certified by the Forest Stewardship Council. The nonporous surface does not hold bacteria, making it safe and sanitary.
Heat resistant up to 350°F, so it doubles as a trivet without damage. Durable enough to hold up to heavy use, yet won’t dull knives. Cleans up in the dishwasher without damaging the material.
- Manufacturer: Epicurean
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Material: Natural fiber composite laminate and resin
- Two working sides; one flat surface and one grooved surface.
- Grooves catch and contain messy bread crumbs.
- Certified natural materials by the Forest Stewardship Council.
- Won’t hold bacteria as certified by the National Sanitary Foundation®.
- Doubles as a trivet and resists heat up to 350°F.
- Won’t dull knives.
- Made in the USA.
Made of many layers of FSC-certified paper pressed together with a food-safe resin, all Epicurean products will last for years of daily kitchen use. All products are made in the USA and designed with a focus on function, but also with a concern for environmental stewardship.
From the heavy-duty Big Block boards to the agile Kitchen Series utensils, Epicurean sets a higher standard for every well-equipped kitchen.