Epicurean® Big Block Round Cutting Boards
Responsibly made in the USA, this natural wood fiber board uses materials certified by the Forest Stewardship Council. The nonporous surface does not hold bacteria, making it safe and sanitary.
Heat resistant up to 350°F, so it doubles as a trivet without damage. Durable enough to hold up to heavy use, yet won’t dull knives. Cleans up in the dishwasher without damaging the material. 18" in diameter x 1" tall.
- Manufacturer: Epicurean
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 18" in diameter x 1" tall
- Material: Natural wood fiber, resin and rubber
- Thick chopping board will last a lifetime.
- Non-slip grippers keep the board in place.
- Looks stylish on the countertop.
- Certified natural materials by the Forest Stewardship Council.
- Won’t hold bacteria as certified by the National Sanitary Foundation.
- Doubles as a trivet and resists heat up to 350°F.
- Won’t dull knives.
- Made in the USA.