Epicurean® Big Block Cutting Boards
Responsibly made in the USA, this natural wood-fiber board uses materials certified by the Forest Stewardship Council. The nonporous surface does not hold bacteria, making it safe and sanitary.
Heat resistant up to 350°F, so it doubles as a trivet without damage. Durable enough to hold up to heavy use, yet won’t dull knives. Cleans up in the dishwasher without damaging the material. 24" long x 18" wide x 1" tall.
- Manufacturer: Epicurean
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 24" long x 18" wide x 1" tall
- Material: Natural wood fiber, resin and rubber
- Thick chopping board will last a lifetime.
- Non-slip grippers keep the board in place.
- Looks stylish on the countertop.
- Certified natural materials by the Forest Stewardship Council.
- Won’t hold bacteria, as certified by the National Sanitary Foundation®.
- Doubles as a trivet and resists heat up to 350°F.
- Won’t dull knives.
- Made in the USA.