Epicurean Pizza Peel, 21" x 14"
Responsibly made in the USA, this natural wood-fiber board uses materials certified by the Forest Stewardship Council. The nonporous surface does not hold bacteria, making it safe and sanitary. Heat resistant up to 350°F, so it doubles as a trivet without damage. Durable enough to hold up to heavy use, yet won’t dull knives. Cleans up in the dishwasher without damaging the material.
- Beveled edge easily slides under crust.
- Great for cutting and serving pizza.
- Handle keeps your hands safe from hot surfaces.
- Certified natural materials by the Forest Stewardship Council.
- Won’t hold bacteria as certified by the National Sanitary Foundation®.
- Doubles as a trivet and resists heat up to 350˚F.
- Won’t dull knives.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in the USA.
- Manufacturer: Epicurean
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 21" long x 14" wide
- Material: Natural wood fiber and resin
New Slice homemade pizzas and rustic breads with a simple rocking action. This must-have tool for the kitchen cuts through bread with precision and...See product page for full details »
Questions & Answers