Epicurean Pizza Cutter
Responsibly made in the USA, this natural wood-fiber utensil uses materials certified by the Forest Stewardship Council. The nonporous surface does not hold bacteria, making it safe and sanitary. Heat resistant up to 350°F. Cleans up in the dishwasher without damaging the material. 16" long.
- Slices pizza and rustic breads.
- Certified natural materials by the Forest Stewardship Council.
- Won’t hold bacteria as certified by the National Sanitary Foundation®.
- Resists heat up to 350°F.
- Made in the USA.
- Manufacturer: Epicurean
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 16" long
- Material: Natural wood fiber and resin
Enjoy the delicious flavor and perfect texture of brick-oven pizza, right from your home oven or grill. Our glazed pizza stones are the secret to crusts...See product page for full details »
New A comprehensive guide to making pizza, covering nine different regional styles—including standards such as Neapolitan, Roman and Chicago as well as...See product page for full details »
Epicurean� Pizza Cutter 16"" in Slate. And I love it. It is so easy to use, and clean up
Questions & Answers