All-Clad®Stainless Steel Casserole Pans with Lids
All-Clad’s revolutionary three-ply bonded design features a thick aluminum core for even, efficient heat distribution, sandwiched between durable layers of stainless steel. Ergonomic, stay-cool side handles ensure easy transport.
Web exclusive: This product is only available online.
- Manufacturer: All-Clad
- Includes: Casserole pan and lid
- Material: Stainless steel and aluminum
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Capacity: Available in 2½-quart, 3-quart and 4-quart sizes
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
- Ultra-versatile pan goes from stovetop to oven to table for beautiful presentation
- Use: Suitable for use on all cooking surfaces, including induction
- Oven safe to 500°F
- Three-ply bonded stainless-steel construction ensures even heating
- The 18/10 stainless-steel interior will not react with foods
- Solid-cast stainless-steel handles are permanently secured with rivets
Discover more delicious recipes from All-Clad Chef Ambassadors: Click here »
Shop All-Clad »
Company founder John Ulam was awarded more than 50 US patents, specifically related to bonded metals, and was instrumental in the US Mint’s conversion from solid silver coins to the bonded layered metals we use today.
- Spend $500 or more on All-Clad cookware and receive a lasagna pan, a copy of Essentials of Italian Cooking, and two oven mitts by mail. Spend $800 and receive the pan, book and mitts, plus a 5-qt. colander.