All-Clad Stainless Steel Casserole Pan with Lid, 4 qt.
Spend $500 on All-Clad cookware to receive a bonus lasagna pan and two oven mitts (a $169.95 value). Spend $800 to receive the pan and mitts, plus a bonus 5-qt. colander (a $279.95 value). You must add the lasagna pan and colander to your cart to receive bonus items. To receive the pan and mitts, add SKU 780346 to your cart. To receive the colander, add SKU 1548221 to your cart. The promo will apply automatically; you don't need any special codes.
All-Clad’s revolutionary three-ply bonded design features a thick aluminum core for even, efficient heat distribution, sandwiched between durable layers of stainless steel. Ergonomic, stay-cool side handles ensure easy transport.
Please note: Items already on sale (prices ending in 0.96 and 0.99) will not be discounted further.
Discover more delicious recipes from All-Clad Chef Ambassadors: Click here »
Shop All-Clad »
- Ultra-versatile pan goes from stovetop to oven to table for beautiful presentation
- Use: Suitable for use on all cooking surfaces, including induction
- Oven safe to 500°F
- Three-ply bonded stainless-steel construction ensures even heating
- The 18/10 stainless-steel interior will not react with foods
- Solid-cast stainless-steel handles are permanently secured with rivets
- Manufacturer: All-Clad
- Material: Stainless steel and aluminum
- Capacity: 3-quart or 4-quart
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe
What's In the box? Show
- Cassoulet pan
Tossed everything else...All Clad is the way to go..
1 year ago
6 months ago
10 months ago
Questions & Answers
Pot for Christmas last year & it is very useful!
My daughter bought me a 4 quart All-Clad Stainless with 5d technology. Item SD552043 and it is too small.
So, I am looking for a 6 quart 5d technology soup or stock pot to exchange it with. Does All-Clad make a 6qt Stainless with 5d technology?