Demeyere Industry5 Covered Saucepans
Our exclusive new Industry5 cookware collection is the culmination of a two-year collaboration between Demeyere and Sur La Table to produce the most innovative clad-metal cookware on the market. Designed to exceed the exacting standards of both professional and home cooks, Industry5 cookware boasts a five-ply 3mm-thick aluminum and aluminum-alloy core for fast and even heat distribution. The interior is nonreactive 18/10 stainless steel for easy cleanup, and the gleaming 18/10 stainless steel exterior is magnetic, which ensures exceptional performance on any heat source—including induction.
Each pan also features a pouring rim to prevent spills and a tight-fitting lid to lock in cooking aromas and flavors. The superior base stability of Industry5 cookware guarantees the bottom of the pan remains almost perfectly flat when heated, even to higher temperatures. Oils and other liquids will evenly coat the bottom of the pan and never pool on the sides for even cooking results time after time.
Each piece of cookware features Demeyere’s proprietary Silvinox finish—a unique system of electrochemical surface treatments that removes iron and impurities from the surface, the main causes of discoloration over time. The stainless steel exterior remains silvery white, even after many years of use. It also resists discoloration from fingerprints and heat, even when subjected to temperatures over 500°F.
The oversized stay-cool cast stainless steel handles are shot-blasted to ensure a secure grip, and make transporting a hot pan to and from the oven or stovetop easy even while wearing oven mitts. Each handle is welded directly to the pan, making it significantly more durable and hygienic than a traditional riveted handle. Food, grease and dirt will never accumulate inside the pan, so cleanup is a breeze.
Suitable for use on all cooktops, in the oven up to 600°F, and under the broiler. Dishwasher safe (hand wash recommended). Made in Belgium. 1½-qt. saucepan measures: 7" d x 3¼" h; 2-qt.: 8" d x 3½" h; 3-qt: 8½" d x 4"; 4-qt: 8¾" d x 4¼".
See the Industry5 Collection in action »
- Durable clad construction: 5-ply, 3mm thick throughout for quick and even heat on any cooking surface
- Superior base stability: Industry5 pans remain flat and true across the base as they heat, and oil coats the surface evenly for great results every time
- Proprietary Silvinox finish removes impurities, ensuring cookware surfaces retain their silvery shine even after years of use
- Welded handles are more durable and more hygienic, preventing food and grease from accumulating
- Handles are made of shot-blasted stainless steel for a firm, comfortable grip and superior stay-cool properties
- Induction-compatible; can be used on all heating sources
- Spill-proof pouring rim
- Tight-fitting lid locks in moisture and flavor
- Made in Belgium
- Manufacturer: Demeyere
- Capacity: 4 qt., 3 qt., 2 qt., 1½ qt.
- Material: 18/10 stainless steel, aluminum and aluminum alloy
- Warranty: 30-year warranty (10 years for professional use)
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe
New Demeyere’s superior technical approach to producing the most advanced clad cookware available has made them a cult favorite with our staff and...See product page for full details »
Best higher quality pans I've ever used
12 months ago
9 months ago
Questions & Answers
1 1/2 Quart weighs approximately 5 1/4 pounds
2 Quart weighs approximately 6 pounds
3 Quart weighs approximately 7 pounds
4 Quart weighs approximately 8 pounds
It'd do a fine job at cooking anything.