Zwiesel 1872 Enoteca Chardonnay Wine Glass
Order this item now and we'll ship it to you on 07/21/2015, when it becomes available.
We won't charge you until the item ships.
We'll notify you of any change before then.
The Chardonnay glass’ generous diameter provides ample room for your wine to develop its complex aromatic structures. An elongated aroma chimney helps your wine reveal its many layers of flavors, and then tapers to the rim for a concentrated bouquet. Perfect for Chardonnay, Pinot Blanc and Pinot Gris. 14 oz. Hand wash. Made in Hungary.
Web exclusive: This product is only available online.
- Manufacturer: Schott Zwiesel
- Care: Hand wash
- Capacity: 14 oz.
- Material: Titanium crystal
- Beautifully handmade crystal wine glasses
- Developed for connoisseurs wishing to fully experience the wine of the day as well as the wine of the century
- Balance, quality, clarity and shape of the mouth-blown glasses are crafted in the tradition of Zwiesel’s long history of world-renowned glassmaking
- Generous diameter provides ample room for your wine to develop its complex aromatic structures
- Elongated aroma chimney helps your wine reveal its many layers of flavors
- Tapers to the rim for a concentrated bouquet
- Perfect for Chardonnay, Pinot Blanc and Pinot Gris
- Made in Hungary
New The Enoteca line of beautifully handmade crystal wine glasses was developed for connoisseurs wishing to fully experience the wine of the day as well as the...See product page for full details »
Questions & Answers
I bought two white wine glasses in a Sur la Table store and am trying to figure out which one I bought. Mine are about 8 7/8 tall and 3 1/2 diameter. The bowl is taller than the stem.