GreenPan Diamond Clad Ceramic Nonstick 10-Piece Cookware Set with Bonus Steamer
Introducing our best ceramic nonstick ever.
The original makers of ceramic nonstick, GreenPan has partnered with Sur La Table to create a line of exceptional nonstick cookware packed with cook-friendly details and designed for everyday use. GreenPan Diamond Clad cookware features a dishwasher-safe coating that’s completely free of toxic chemicals or persistent pollutants and is precisely engineered to deliver impeccable results.
- Thermolon™ Diamond ceramic coating takes GreenPan’s superior nonstick performance to a whole new level
- Diamond-reinforced cooking surface results in incredible searing and browning thanks to diamond’s incredible heat conductivity—approximately four times more efficient than copper
- Safe and non-toxic ceramic coating is completely free of PFOA, PFAS and persistent pollutants as well as lead or cadmium and will not blister or peel, even when heated to temperatures of up to 600°F
- Diamond-reinforced coating is up to 50% more durable than ordinary ceramic and is safe for metal utensils
- Unlike traditional nonstick, GreenPan pairs stain- and scratch-resistance with the ease of dishwasher cleanup
- Optimized for efficient cooking, tri-ply clad design ensures superb heat conduction on all stovetops, including induction
- Brushed stainless steel handles are riveted for extra strength and designed to provide maximum comfort and control while cooking
- Tempered glass lids are oven safe to 390°F and let you keep an eye on cooking food without releasing heat or moisture
- Manufacturer: GreenPan
- Material: Aluminum, stainless steel, ceramic nonstick, glass
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in China
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe to 600°F
- Compatible with induction cooktops
What's In the box? Show
- 2-qt. saucepan with lid
- 3-qt. saucepan with lid
- 3-qt. sauté pan with lid
- 5-qt. casserole with lid
- Steamer insert
- 10" skillet
- 12" skillet
4 months ago
Questions & Answers
Also, the lid from the 3 quart saucepan fits the 8 inch frying pan.
It says the coating only comes with a 2 year warranty, so I am a little confused what is covered by lifetime warranty ?