All-Clad® Stainless Steel Pasta Pentola, 7 qt.
All-Clad’s revolutionary three-ply bonded design features a thick aluminum core for even, efficient heat distribution, sandwiched between durable layers of stainless steel. Ergonomic, stay-cool side handles ensure easy transport.
Web exclusive: This product is only available online.
Shop All-Clad »
- Manufacturer: All-Clad
- Includes: Stockpot, colander insert, and lid
- Material: Stainless steel and aluminum
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Capacity: 7 quarts
- Dimensions: 23.3" x 15" x 4.3"
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
- Suitable for use on all cooking surfaces, including induction
- One of the most versatile pots we’ve ever seen
- 7-quart stockpot with colander insert enables easy lifting and draining of cooked pasta or potatoes
- Perfect for steaming and blanching everything from vegetables to shellfish
- Makes delicious stocks without the need for straining
- 3-ply bonded stainless steel construction ensures even heating
- 18/10 stainless steel interior will not react with foods
- Solid cast stainless steel handles are permanently secured with rivets
Company founder John Ulam was awarded more than 50 US patents, specifically related to bonded metals, and was instrumental in the US Mint’s conversion from solid silver coins to the bonded layered metals we use today.
- Spend $500 or more on All-Clad cookware and receive a 12" x 14½" x 2½" lasagna pan, a copy of Essentials of Italian Cooking by Marcella Hazan, and two oven mitts by mail.