All-Clad Stainless Steel Pasta Pentola, 7 qt.
Order this item now and we'll ship it to you on 11/04/2016, when it becomes available.
We won't charge you until the item ships.
We'll notify you of any change before then.
All-Clad’s revolutionary three-ply bonded design features a thick aluminum core for even, efficient heat distribution, sandwiched between durable layers of stainless steel. Ergonomic, stay-cool side handles ensure easy transport.
Shop All-Clad »
- Suitable for use on all cooking surfaces, including induction
- One of the most versatile pots we’ve ever seen
- 7-quart stockpot with colander insert enables easy lifting and draining of cooked pasta or potatoes
- Perfect for steaming and blanching everything from vegetables to shellfish
- Makes delicious stocks without the need for straining
- 3-ply bonded stainless steel construction ensures even heating
- 18/10 stainless steel interior will not react with foods
- Solid cast stainless steel handles are permanently secured with rivets
- Manufacturer: All-Clad
- Includes: Stockpot, colander insert, and lid
- Material: Stainless steel and aluminum
- Capacity: 7 quarts
- Dimensions: 23.3" x 15" x 4.3"
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe
Questions & Answers
IOW, why does this one cost $300 less? http://www.surlatable.com/product/PRO-1251156/All-Clad-Stainless-Steel-Stockpot-with-Pasta-Inser
Many of the less expensive All-Clad pieces are now manufactured in China. Are all of the components of this set made in the U.S.A.?