Sur La Table® Platinum Professional Quarter Sheet Pan, 9" x 13"
The unique fluted design with corrugated construction maximizes strength and impact resistance, and resists warping and denting. The textured surface allows airflow under baking food for beautifully even results and easy release every time.
An eco-friendly nonstick silicone coating is specifically formulated for baking and contains no PTFEs or PFOAs. The most advanced coating available, no other surface releases food and cleans up more easily. Manufactured with 65% recycled steel. Made in the USA. 9" x 13" x 2".
- Developed just for us in Pittsburgh, PA, by USA Pan
- Commercial-quality pan meets the highest standards for performance and durability
- Thick aluminized steel offers superior heat transfer, corrosion and rust resistance
- Thickness is based on years of performance data to deliver perfectly even heat distribution and a lifetime of use
- Steel wire is added to pan rim for extra strength and resistance to warping
- Manufactured with 65% recycled steel
- Unique fluted design with corrugated construction maximizes strength and impact resistance, and resists warping and denting
- Textured surface allows airflow under baking food for beautifully even results and easy release every time
- Eco-friendly nonstick silicone coating is specifically formulated for baking and contains no PTFEs or PFOAs
- Most advanced coating available
- No other surface releases food and cleans up more easily
- Made in USA
- Dimensions: 9" x 13" x 2"
- Material: Aluminum with silicone coating
Care & Usage Show
- Hand wash with warm water and mild detergent using a sponge or nylon pad. Rinse and pat dry thoroughly
- Use only silicone, nylon or wooden tools. Do not cut in the pan or use sharp metal utensils. Do not heat beyond 450°F. Wash before first use
I mostly roast veggies, just coat them with EVOO and S&P, spread them out on the pans, and roast in a hot 425-450 oven. I've never had these pans warp, and I put them in the hot oven cold. I use these quarter sheets to cook bacon: Spread the bacon flat on one sheet, cover with a sheet of parchment paper, then put the other sheet on top. You can weight the top pan if you want. Cooked bacon never looked so perfect, and you avoid the grease splatter in your oven. 5 star
5 months ago
Questions & Answers