Sur La Table® Platinum Professional Set of Two Bake Sheets
The unique fluted design with corrugated construction maximizes strength and impact resistance, and resists warping and denting. The textured surface allows airflow under baking food for beautifully even results and easy release every time.
An eco-friendly nonstick silicone coating is specifically formulated for baking and contains no PTFEs or PFOAs. The most advanced coating available, no other surface releases food and cleans up more easily. Manufactured with 65% recycled steel. Hand wash. Made in the USA. 14" x 18".
- Developed just for us in Pittsburgh, PA, by USA Pan
- Commercial-quality bake sheets meet the highest standards for performance and durability
- Thick aluminized steel offers superior heat transfer, corrosion and rust resistance
- Thickness is based on years of performance data to deliver perfectly even heat distribution and a lifetime of use
- Steel wire is added to sheet rim for extra strength and resistance to warping
- Manufactured with 65% recycled steel
- Unique fluted design with corrugated construction maximizes strength and impact resistance, and resists warping and denting
- Textured surface allows airflow under baking food for beautifully even results and easy release every time
- Eco-friendly nonstick silicone coating is specifically formulated for baking and contains no PTFEs or PFOAs
- Most advanced coating available
- No other surface releases food and cleans up more easily
- Made in USA
- Dimensions: 14" x 18"
- Material: Aluminum with silicone coating
Care & Usage Show
- Hand wash
What's In the box? Show
- Two bake sheets
I once slow cooked ribs wrapped in foil in my oven on this sheet. The BBQ sauce leaked from the foil and baked onto the sheet. When I was done cooking, I aimed the sprayer hose at the sauce and it just slid right off. How awesome is that?
After my mother in law used hers, she texted me to find out how much other pieces from this set are. Clearly a winner in my family
Good quality, but seems to be thinner than insulated cookie sheets.
For my purposes, cookies baked too fast (not enough time to get them crispy) and unless you are very vigilant, they will BURN on the bottoms because of the quicker baking time. They go from brown to burn in no time
Easy to use, to clean and it does not absorb water. It dries instantly.
I'll get more sheets in the future for a larger scale prodution
Questions & Answers
"they are really nice".
The twin pack professional cookie sheets...are they good for convection baking?