Sur La Table® Mini Spatulas, Set of 2
The versatile head is curved on one side and flat on the other with tapered edges that are perfect for scraping bowls clean. Smooth surface is great for spreading batters and frosting. The spatula spoon is great for folding mixtures.
Silicone heads are heat resistant to 600°F and won’t scratch nonstick cookware. Hardwood handle provides a good grip and stays cool to the touch.
- Manufacturer: Sur La Table
- Material: Silicone and wood
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 12½" long x 2½" wide
- Versatile design scrapes bowls clean
- Great for cooking, mixing and baking
- Smooth surface for easy spreading
- Resists heat to 600°F
- Spatula set is held together with a metal ring
A destination for iconic chefs such as Julia Child, Jacques Pepin, Martha Stewart and Mario Batali, Sur La Table entices aficionados and curious beginners alike with its amazing selection of cookware and tools.
With a successful catalog, website, culinary program and stores coast to coast, Sur La Table continues to share its passion for the traditions and tastes of the world with people who love to cook and entertain.