Emeril by Viking EG300 Outdoor Gas Grill
Four powerful burners evenly circulate heat and reach a searing 48,000 BTUs for perfectly cooked food. Cooking grates feature a cast-iron core for superior heat conduction. Flipping and cleanup are easy with porcelain-coated grates that prevent sticking.
This grill has many convenient features, including a condiment and paper towel caddy, tool hooks, locking wheels, and two side-shelf prep areas with drink storage, dry storage and fold-out cutting board. Heavy-duty grill is crafted from durable stainless, cold roll and cast-aluminum steel construction and is built to withstand the elements.
Web exclusive: This product is only available online.
- Manufacturer: Viking
- Dimensions: 28¼" long x 62" wide x 47¼" tall
- Weight: 165 lbs.
- Material: Stainless steel and cast aluminum
- Model: #EG300
- Large 589-sq.-in. cooking surface.
- 48,000 total BTUs.
- Porcelain-coated cast-iron grate for excellent heat conduction and easy cleanup.
- Constructed with stainless-steel heat shield material.
- Easy electronic ignition fires up the grill in a snap.
- Warming rack keeps cooked foods hot until ready to serve.
- Includes cup holders, tool storage, fold out shelf, tool hangers and a cutting board.
- Easy-rolling rubber wheels have locking casters to keep your grill in place.
- Front access to the fuel tank for easy loading and removal.
- Made in China.
Along the way, Viking created a unique culture of creativity and innovation, now being applied to new categories such as cookware, cutlery and small appliances, continuing to introduce new and exciting products for every corner of the kitchen.
Viking Range Corporation is located in the city where it originated, Greenwood, Mississippi. The corporate headquarters now occupies an entire block of Greenwoods beautifully restored historic Cotton Row.
Vikings growth has led the revitalization the citys downtown, with the Viking offices spread among 12 buildings, all of which are listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Several of the buildings have also received state and national historic preservation awards for their meticulous renovations.