Emeril by Viking EG300 Outdoor Gas Grill
Four powerful burners evenly circulate heat and reach a searing 48,000 BTUs for perfectly cooked food. Cooking grates feature a cast-iron core for superior heat conduction. Flipping and cleanup are easy with porcelain-coated grates that prevent sticking.
This grill has many convenient features, including a condiment and paper towel caddy, tool hooks, locking wheels, and two side-shelf prep areas with drink storage, dry storage and fold-out cutting board. Heavy-duty grill is crafted from durable stainless, cold roll and cast-aluminum steel construction and is built to withstand the elements.
Web exclusive: This product is only available online.
- Manufacturer: Viking
- Dimensions: 28¼" long x 62" wide x 47¼" tall
- Weight: 165 lbs.
- Material: Stainless steel and cast aluminum
- Model: #EG300
- Large 589-sq.-in. cooking surface.
- 48,000 total BTUs.
- Porcelain-coated cast-iron grate for excellent heat conduction and easy cleanup.
- Constructed with stainless-steel heat shield material.
- Easy electronic ignition fires up the grill in a snap.
- Warming rack keeps cooked foods hot until ready to serve.
- Includes cup holders, tool storage, fold out shelf, tool hangers and a cutting board.
- Easy-rolling rubber wheels have locking casters to keep your grill in place.
- Front access to the fuel tank for easy loading and removal.
- Made in China.
Questions & Answers
Is there the ability to connect this grill to a natural gas line vs. propane?