Viking 36" Gravity Feed™ Charcoal Smoker
Create succulent smoke-infused meats and vegetables by adding wet wood chips to the accessible ash pan. The 9.7-cubic-foot cooking space with four removable racks easily accommodates rows of whole turkeys or full slabs of ribs, and is great for beef brisket and chicken. Insulated chamber has superior heat retention to evenly cook food.
Removable grease tray makes for easy cleanup. Portable smoker has smooth-rolling wheels with locking casters to keep it in place. Made in the USA from durable stainless steel.
Web exclusive: This product is only available online.
- Manufacturer: Viking
- Dimensions: 36" long x 28" wide x 58" tall
- Material: Stainless steel
- Warranty: 1-year warranty
- Large capacity accommodates whole turkeys and full slabs of ribs.
- Precise temperature control and elliptical airflow combine to provide greater cooking versatility.
- Heavy-duty construction with insulated cook chamber delivers professional performance.
- Removable grease tray.
- Heavy-duty stainless-steel construction.
- Made in the USA.
Along the way, Viking created a unique culture of creativity and innovation, now being applied to new categories such as cookware, cutlery and small appliances, continuing to introduce new and exciting products for every corner of the kitchen.
Viking Range Corporation is located in the city where it originated, Greenwood, Mississippi. The corporate headquarters now occupies an entire block of Greenwoods beautifully restored historic Cotton Row.
Vikings growth has led the revitalization the citys downtown, with the Viking offices spread among 12 buildings, all of which are listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Several of the buildings have also received state and national historic preservation awards for their meticulous renovations.