Miyabi Kaizen 7-Piece Block Set
Order this item now and we'll ship it to you on 11/08/2016, when it becomes available.
We won't charge you until the item ships.
We'll notify you of any change before then.
Blades go through a CRYODUR four-step ice-hardening process for superior strength, flexibility and corrosion resistance. The edges are then hand-finished by master craftsmen using a traditional three-step honbazuke
Ultra-durable black micarta handles feature mosaic pins, eye-catching red accents and logo end caps. Made in Japan.
Set includes: 3½" vegetable paringknife, 6" utility knife, 8" chef’s knife, 9" bread knife, 9" steel, kitchen shears and a bamboo block.
- Core layer of vg10 “super steel.”
- Forged 65-layer Damascus steel construction.
- Ice-hardened for strength, flexibility and corrosion resistance.
- Hand-finished by craftsmen for a lasting edge.
- Sharpened to precise angles for lasting blade retention.
- Gorgeously designed handles look great in the kitchen.
- Made in Japan using traditional Japanese methods.
- Manufacturer: Miyabi
- Includes: 3½" vegetable paring, 6" utility, 8" chef’s, 9" bread, 9" steel, kitchen shears and bamboo block
- Care: Hand wash
- Material: Damascus steel and micarta
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
New The Miyabi Kaizen collection combines advanced ice-hardening techniques with the artistry of traditional Japanese craftsmanship. The knives are carefully...See product page for full details »
Questions & Answers