John Boos & Co.® Deep-Groove Maple Board with Pouring Spout
One-year warranty. 20" l x 15" w x 2¼" h. Wipe with mild soap, water, and damp cloth. Maintain with Boos Block Cream, sold separately. Made in the USA.
- Care: Wipe with mild soap, water, and damp cloth. Maintain with Boos Block Cream sold separately
- Dimensions: 20" l x 15" w x 2¼" h
- Material: Maple
- An irreplaceable addition to any kitchen
- Reversible, edge-grain maple cutting board features an easy pouring spout and a deep groove that catches juices as you cut and carve
- Grip handles on the sides make it easy to lift
- Maple is naturally anti-bacterial and won’t harbor bacteria
- 1-year warranty
- Made in the USA
A must-have for wood cutting board and chopping block owners. John Boos wood cream features a natural formula of unbleached beeswax combined with food-grade ...See product page for full details »
New The leading supplier of butcher blocks and cutting boards to restaurants and butchers has created this blend of mineral, linseed and orange oils...See product page for full details »
Questions & Answers
#836361John Boos & Co
"Thicker = heavier (less likely to move around), less prone to warping, and longer lasting (eventually you'll have to sand out knife grooves). I think 1-1/2" is probably minimum for an endgrain board. But you don't want it to be too thick; it effects the height of your work surface and unless you're tall the added height can become a problem. You also want it light enough that you can move it to your sink easily for cleaning."
All Boos Blocks are Solid Wood through and through. An irreplaceable addition to any kitchen, this reversible, edge-grain maple cutting board features an easy-pouring spout and a deep groove that catches juices as you cut and carve. Grip handles on the sides make it easy to lift, and the maple wood is naturally anti-bacterial and won’t harbor bacteria.