Swiss Classic by Victorinox Paring Knife, 3¼"
The high-carbon stainless-steel blade’s special tempering process produces an edge that can be resharpened again and again to keep its original sharpness throughout the life of the knife.
Ergonomic Black FIBROX® Handle
The ergonomic black FIBROX handle is slip resistant for maximum safety even when wet.
NSF seal means knife is made to the highest sanitary standards. Precision-crafted for over 125 years.
- From the inventors of the Original Swiss Army Knife
- Tapered knife-edge is ground in two directions to hold a sharp edge longer
- World-renowned sharpness
- High-carbon stainless-steel blade
- Special tempering process produces an edge that can be resharpened again and again
- Blade keeps its original sharpness throughout the life of the knife
- Ergonomic black FIBROX handle is slip resistant for maximum safety
- NSF seal means knife is made to the highest sanitary standards
- Precision-crafted for over 125 years
- Made in Switzerland
- Dimensions: 3¼"
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
Care & Usage Show
- Hand wash
These durable, easy-to-use knife guards lock securely over knives for safe storage and transport. Available in three sizes to accommodate a range of knife...See product page for full details »
The peelings in the photo on this site must have been cut by a art director; My peels are thin, uniform and long. This knife has great control. Buy several and give as gifts to friends without good knives - spread the joy
Questions & Answers