Swiss Classic by Victorinox Santoku Knife, 7"
The high-carbon stainless-steel blade’s special tempering process produces an edge that can be resharpened again and again to keep its original sharpness throughout the life of the knife.
Ergonomic Black FIBROX® Handle
The ergonomic black FIBROX handle is slip resistant for maximum safety even when wet.
NSF seal means knife is made to the highest sanitary standards. Precision-crafted for over 125 years. Lifetime warranty. 7". Hand wash. Made in Switzerland.
- Care: Hand wash
- Dimensions: 7"
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- From the inventors of the Original Swiss Army Knife
- Asian-style chef’s knife is perfect for slicing, chopping, dicing and mincing meat, fish and vegetables
- Tapered knife-edge is ground in two directions to hold a sharp edge longer
- World-renowned sharpness
- High-carbon stainless-steel blade
- Special tempering process produces an edge that can be resharpened again and again
- Blade keeps its original sharpness throughout the life of the knife
- Ergonomic black FIBROX handle is slip resistant for maximum safety
- NSF seal means knife is made to the highest sanitary standards
- Precision-crafted for over 125 years
- Made in Switzerland
After the Second World War, the PX stores of the U.S. Army, Marines and Air Force sell large numbers of the Swiss officer’s knife to their officers and soldiers. The Americans call it “Swiss Army knife” for short. This term is adopted in all English-speaking countries.
The company founder’s pioneering spirit, honesty and deep roots in the region have accompanied the history of the Victorinox company over the years and live on in its philosophy and products. Since its founding in 1884, Victorinox has remained a family company, now famous in over 100 countries for precision, quality, functionality and versatility.