Eminently useful for everything from serving snacks to baking individual souffles, these 6-oz. earthenware ramekins are a colorful addition to any kitchen. Made in France.
- Manufacturer: Emile Henry
- Care: Easy to clean in dishwasher or hand wash; cannot be used on a direct flame or electric ring
- Dimensions: 3½" in diameter
- Material: Ceramic
- Warranty: "10year warranty."
- Made in France
- An essential item, due to its variety of uses, the ramekin comes in a variety of colors to provide a lively and colourful presentation for your mini-soufflés and savory tarts.
- The Emile Henry ramekin is very easy to clean, thanks to its perfectly smooth glaze.
Versatile pieces in signature glazes, the Emile Henry collection has been handcrafted in France since 1850. Prized for its gradual, even heat distribution and ability to withstand rigorous temperature changes, Emile Henry goes from freezer to oven to tablevoila!