For great lasagna, a deep rectangular baking dish is a necessity. Made from Burgundian clay, all Emile Henry cookware features Ceradon®, an exclusive finishing process that improves the qualities of traditional pottery. Fired at 2100°F, clay becomes chip resistant with a glaze that won’t scratch or craze, even when you’re cutting inside the dish. Goes directly from the freezer to the microwave or oven.
- Manufacturer: Emile Henry
- Care: Easy to clean in dishwasher or hand wash; cannot be used on a direct flame or electric ring.
- Dimensions: 8" x 5"
- Material: Ceramic
- Warranty: 10-year warranty.
- Made in France
- This deep dish will enable you to make lasagna of up to six layers.
- From the largest (8–10 people) to the individual size, these lasagna dishes are also great for cooking delicious moussakas, well-rounded quenelles or a celery and fennel gratin with anchovies.
- Generous and family-sized, the lasagna dish is easy to manipulate, thanks to its comfortable handles.
Versatile pieces in signature glazes, the Emile Henry collection has been handcrafted in France since 1850. Prized for its gradual, even heat distribution and ability to withstand rigorous temperature changes, Emile Henry goes from freezer to oven to tablevoila!