Menu Wine Breather Carafe
- Makes a great gift for your favorite wine connoisseur
- An elegant way to aerate and serve wine
- Attach open wine bottle to Wine Breather and flip to aerate entire bottle into the carafe
- Wine can be served from the carafe or poured back into the original bottle
- Unfinished wine stores easily in carafe
- Beautiful, lead-free crystal carafe holds 48 oz.
- Made in Denmark
- Manufacturer: Menu
- Made in Denmark
- Capacity: 48 oz
- Dimensions: 6¾" x 8"
- Material: Lead-free crystal
Care & Usage Show
- Hand wash
New Ultra-durable, completely lead-free and brilliantly clear, this decanter coaxes wine into revealing its full flavors. Fashioned from the clearest and most...See product page for full details »
New Elegant decanter lets wine breathe easy. Style meets simplicity in our classic glass decanter. Traditional design exposes wine to air, coaxing the...See product page for full details »
New A decanter that would be on the wish list of every wine waiter, this unusual decanter has been created by the Spanish glass designer and wine connoisseur...See product page for full details »
It is a show stopper to show your wine in and out and back in the bottle.
simple to use but you must keep a grip on the bottle when it's aerating into the carafe because it can 'wiggle' and lose it's balance. it's a handsome design and the neck gives a good gripping surface.
one gripe is that the rubber collar for the neck does not fit tightly on my unit so i don't replace it after aerating the wine; i just use the stopper while the wine is storing in the fridge.
i love it, and the wine does taste better after aeration -- it's not just a rumor! (my wife guided me through some blind 'taste tests' and i got four of five correct 'guesses'.
1 month ago
Questions & Answers
menu wine breather does this work for white wine?