Duralex Picardie Tumblers, Set of 6
Iconic tumblers are made of impact- and chip-resistant tempered glass. Tempered glass is a type of safety glass processed by controlled thermal or chemical treatments to increase its strength compared with normal glass. Tempering creates balanced internal stresses which cause the glass, when broken, to crumble into small granular chunks instead of splintering into jagged shards.
Available in an assortment of convenient sizes. Sets of six.
- Extremely durable, Duralex glassware is 2.5 times stronger than ordinary glass for increased impact and chip resistance
- Duralex glassware is suitable for both hot and cold liquids (-4°F to 266°F) and is highly resistant to thermal shock
- Duralex glassware is nonporous and won’t absorb liquids
- Glasses stack easily for convenient, space-saving storage
- Incredibly versatile, Duralex glassware can move directly from the freezer to the microwave, and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
- Built to last—Duralex glasses will maintain their original look for many years
- If broken by a strong shock, Duralex glassware shatters into small pieces, reducing the risk of injury
- Made in France since 1939
- Manufacturer: Duralex
- Material: Tempered glass
- Capacity: 3.1 oz.; 5.62 oz.; 8.75 oz.; 10.87 oz.; 12.62 oz.; 17.62 oz.
- Dimensions: 3.1 oz.: 2.6" x 2.5"; 5.62 oz.: 3.1" H x 3"; 8.75 oz.: 3.25" x 3.2"; 10.87 oz.: 3.75" H x 3.75"; 12.62 oz.: 4.8" H x 3.75"; 17.62 oz.: 5¾" x 3¾"
- Made in France
Care & Usage Show
- Microwave and Dishwasher safe
What's In the box? Show
- 6 glasses
New These stripped-down glasses feature clean lines and an aesthetic that is perfect for both entertaining and everyday use. Constructed in France of impact-...See product page for full details »
This is the original French tumbler, created by the company that invented the glass-tempering process. This often-imitated design is tough, stackable and a...See product page for full details »
They have gone through so much abuse and still look shiny and new. Plus, they stack, which is great for kitchens with limited storage! They are comfy to hold and elegant enough when setting a nice table. I recently bought a set of the large tumblers- still the same great quality- and will likely only buy this brand in the future.
over 2 years ago
3 months ago
Another thing I love about these glasses is that they don't hold water on the bottom when they are washed in the dishwasher. I have had glasses and especially mugs that I must hand dry from the dishwasher because the bottoms are not flat and water doesn't drain. Beautiful, easy to hold Picardie tumblers. Love them.
7 months ago
7 months ago
4 months ago
Questions & Answers