Duralex Picardie Tumblers, Set of 6
Iconic tumblers are made of impact- and chip-resistant tempered glass. Tempered glass is a type of safety glass processed by controlled thermal or chemical treatments to increase its strength compared with normal glass. Tempering creates balanced internal stresses which cause the glass, when broken, to crumble into small granular chunks instead of splintering into jagged shards.
Microwave and dishwasher safe. Available in an assortment of convenient sizes. Sets of six.
- The original French tumbler
- Tough, stackable and a pleasure to hold
- Made in France since 1939 by the inventors of the glass-tempering process
- A favorite of restaurateurs and entertainers everywhere
- Iconic tumblers are made of impact- and chip-resistant tempered glass
- Made in France
- Manufacturer: Duralex
- Material: Tempered glass
- Capacity: 3.1 oz.; 5.62 oz.; 8.75 oz.; 10.87 oz.; 12.62 oz.; 17.62 oz.
- Dimensions: 3.1 oz.: 2.6" x 2.5"; 5.62 oz.: 3.1" H x 3"; 8.75 oz.: 3.25" x 3.2"; 10.87 oz.: 3.75" H x 3.75"; 12.62 oz.: 4.8" H x 3.75"; 17.62 oz.: 5¾" x 3¾"
- Made in France
Care & Usage Show
- Microwave and Dishwasher safe
What's In the box? Show
- 6 glasses
New These stripped-down glasses feature clean lines and an aesthetic that is perfect for both entertaining and everyday use. Constructed in France of impact-...See product page for full details »
This is the original French tumbler, created by the company that invented the glass-tempering process. This often-imitated design is tough, stackable and a...See product page for full details »
They have gone through so much abuse and still look shiny and new. Plus, they stack, which is great for kitchens with limited storage! They are comfy to hold and elegant enough when setting a nice table. I recently bought a set of the large tumblers- still the same great quality- and will likely only buy this brand in the future.
Questions & Answers