Duralex Picardie Tumblers, Set of 6
Iconic tumblers are made of impact- and chip-resistant tempered glass. Tempered glass is a type of safety glass processed by controlled thermal or chemical treatments to increase its strength compared with normal glass. Tempering creates balanced internal stresses which cause the glass, when broken, to crumble into small granular chunks instead of splintering into jagged shards.
Microwave and dishwasher safe. Available in an assortment of convenient sizes. Sets of six. Made in France.
- Manufacturer: Duralex
- Includes: Sets of six
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Material: Tempered glass
- Capacity: 3.1 oz.; 5.75 oz.; 8.75 oz.; 10.5 oz.; 12 oz.; 16.8 oz.
- Dimensions: 3.1 oz.: 2.6" x 2.5"; 5.75 oz.: 3.1" H x 3"; 8.75 oz.: 3.25" x 3.2"; 10.5 oz.: 3.75" H x 3.75"; 12 oz.: 4.8" H x 3.75"; 16.8 oz.: 5¾" x 3¾"
- The original French tumbler
- Tough, stackable and a pleasure to hold
- Made in France since 1939 by the inventors of the glass-tempering process
- A favorite of restaurateurs and entertainers everywhere
- Iconic tumblers are made of impact- and chip-resistant tempered glass
- Made in France
The Picardie glass is functional yet stylish and feels extremely comfortable in the hand. The tempered glasses are equally suitable for cold or hot drinks, conveniently stackable, microwave and dishwasher safe, impact and chip resistant, and the perfect weight. With the help of continuous investments and commitment to quality, Duralex has reached a level of excellence that makes its products recognized throughout the world. Duralex is and will always remain a true French manufacturer of glassware and tabletop products, and is the only glass manufacturer that makes all of its products in France.