Gingerhaus® Ultimate Gingerbread House Kit
- Manufacturer: Gingerhaus
- Includes: 32 oz. King Arthur gingerbread cookie mix, royal icing mix, instructions, 1 house frame/armature, 9 house baking panels, 2 tree panels, gingerboy and gingergirl panels, 4 vellum window sheets, 1 pastry bag, peppermint sticks, peppermint twists, candy hearts
- Ingredients: Gingerbread cookie mix: King Arthur Unbleached Flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour), sugar, molasses (molasses, maltodextrin), spices, cornstarch, leavening (monocalcium phosphate, baking soda, cornstarch), salt, natural flour, baking soda, caramel color. Royal icing mix ingredients: Confectioners sugar, starch, egg whites, vegetable gum, sodium aluminum sulfate, citric acid, cream of tartar
- Requires (not included): 1 egg, ¼ cup of oil, knife, rolling pin, parchment or wax paper, and 2 cookie sheets
- Dimensions: 13" x 8" x 14" assembled
- As seen on the Today Show featuring Giada De Laurentiis’ Top Five Holiday List
- Fun for the whole family: just bake, build, and decorate
- Innovative system includes house frame, eliminating precarious balancing acts and using icing as “glue”
- All-in-one kit includes: 32-oz. King Arthur gingerbread cookie mix, royal icing mix, instructions, 1 house frame/armature, 9 house baking panels, 2 tree panels, gingerboy and gingergirl panels, 4 vellum window sheets, 1 pastry bag, peppermint sticks, peppermint twists, and candy hearts
- Made in the USA
Lee found that baking a large-scale gingerbread house was no easy task. She searched for a baking system that did not require icing “glue” and a whole lot of luck. She couldn’t find such a kit, so she invented one...
The Gingerhaus kit makes it easy to create your own gingerbread mansion. Simply roll the dough, cut out the panels, bake, cool, decorate and slip each panel into the slots on the provided house frame. The royal icing is for decorating, not “glue.”
Plus, the Gingerhaus is transportable, as it holds up to environments that might otherwise cause a gingerbread house to fall apart.