Zwilling Carbon Steel Cutlery Care Kit
The patina eraser has rubberized abrasive bench stones that effectively remove rust from the surface of your blade without damaging it.
The camellia oil can be used on both the blade and handle. When applied to a wood handle, it helps protect it from moisture damage, dirt and UV light. The oil is derived from seeds of the camellia tree and will not discolor or harden the wood. When applied to metal, the acid-free oil is ideal for protecting blades from rust. It is especially suitable for preserving high-carbon steel because it is 100% organic and food safe. Use the included cotton cloth to apply the oil.
- Kit includes the essentials for keeping your carbon steel blades like new
- Rust Eraser removes rust from the blade without damaging it
- Camellia oil protects wood handles from moisture, dirt and UV light, and preserves the blade to protect it from rust
- Organic and food-safe camellia oil is acid-free and will not discolor or harden your handles
- Cotton cloth can be used to polish blades and apply camellia oil
- Manufacturer: Zwilling J.A. Henckels
- Dimensions: Rust Eraser: 1½" x 1"; Cotton cloth: 10" x 9"
- Volume: Camellia Oil: 50ml
Care & Usage Show
- Store in a cool, dark place and be sure the camellia oil bottle is completely closed. Once opened, oil is good for 2–5 years
What's In the box? Show
- Rust Eraser
- Camellia Oil
- Cotton cloth
Questions & Answers
Developed by ZWILLING in Germany
Rust Erasor: Made in Japan
Camellia Oil: Made in China