Sur La Table Mulling Spice
Comforting flavor and aroma to chase away any chill.
- Mulled Cider
- ½ gallon apple juice or cider
- 3 heaping Tbsp. mulling spice
- Pour apple cider into a large stockpot and place over medium heat.
- Fill mulling ball with spices and add to pot.
- Heat until liquid is about to boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- For mulled wine, replace cider with red wine, add 1 cup of orange juice and ¼ cup of sugar (optional).
- Manufacturer: Urban Accents for Sur La Table
- Includes: 4.5 oz.
- Ingredients: Cinnamon, orange peel, lemon peel, vanilla extract, orange oil, star anise, cloves, allspice
- Allergen Statement: Salt-, sugar- and gluten-free
- Made in USA
What's In the box? Show
- 4 .5 oz. mulling spices
3 weeks ago
Questions & Answers
Hope that helps!