Nespresso® & Delonghi® Lattissima Plus, White
Our most affordable one-touch cappuccino machine ever. Patented Nespresso Coffee Capsule and Delonghi Automatic Cappuccino system technology deliver perfect coffee drinks without moving the cup. Just pop in a capsule and push a buttonthis inventive machine makes it easy.
Create your favorite drinks to your specific requirements. The programmable buttons memorize your drink of choice, be it cappuccino, latte, macchiato, espresso, long coffee or hot milk, and the size.
Nespresso’s extraction system facilitates the ideal flow of water through the ground coffee for the ultimate cup. Once finished brewing, the coffee capsule is automatically ejected into a holding tank. Each machine includes at 16-capsule variety pack.
The coffee system includes a milk container for cappuccino or latte macchiato, which is detachable so it can be conveniently placed in the refrigerator when not in use. Control the amount of silky foam or steamed milk to your liking with the fully adjustable dial.
New and improved dual thermoblock heating system reduces heating time and is ready in only 40 seconds, so you can make cup after cup with no downtime. Automatic cleaning function keeps your system hygienic with a simple touch of a button. Made in Italy.
RECYCLING USED NESPRESSO® CAPSULES IS EASY
Now you can enjoy the convenience of single-serve espresso beverages with minimal environmental impact. Sur La Table® is excited to partner with Nespresso to recycle your used Nespresso capsules. Just bring them in to select Sur La Table stores, and we’ll do the rest. Find your participating store »
- Manufacturer: Delonghi
- Includes: Cappuccino machine and 16-capsule variety pack
- Care: Wipe unit clean; automatic cleaning function
- Capacity: 12-oz. milk carafe; 30-oz. water reservoir
- Dimensions: 12½" x 6¾" x 10¼"
- Material: Plastic and metal
- Warranty: 2-year warranty
- Watts: 1200 watts
- Thermoblock heating system reduces heating time, ready in only 40 seconds.
- Milk carafe can be placed in the fridge after use..
- Illuminated keys and automatic controls, to choose your favorite drink (cappuccino, latte, macchiato, espresso coffee, long coffee or hot milk) in a simple and intuitive way.
- All drinks may be personalized and memorized, by varying the quantity of milk and of coffee.
- Sliding drip tray, to allow use of both coffee cups and glasses for latte macchiato.
- Automatically ejects capsules with a collection tank that holds up to 10 used capsules.
- Practical system of capsule introduction.
- Removable water reservoir.
- Cable storage underneath the machine to adjust cable length.
- Storage area for descaling pipe.
- Auto power-off mode setting after 9 minutes from the last coffee can by adjusted to 30 minutes or 8 hours.
- Recycle used Nespresso® capsules at our participating stores »
- Made in Italy.
The company’s story, however, is not just about one remarkable idea. Above all, it is the continuous quest for innovation and pursuit of excellence that drive Nespresso.
With Nespresso you get the best of both worlds, innovation and simplicity. The Nespresso machines have been designed to reveal the subtle aromas and flavors of their exclusive capsules. Offering timeless designs, high technology, function and user-friendliness, every detail has been carefully considered to provide you with the ultimate coffee experience.
As a focus of its mission, Nespresso is dedicated to mastering the art of exceptional coffee production, sourcing beans that provide the richest, fullest taste, and streamlining the development process to help make less of an environmental impact during production.
The Nestlé Nespresso SA Company is one of the fastest-growing operating units of the Nestlé Group, the world’s leading food, beverage, nutrition and wellness company. While benefiting from Nestlé expertise, Nestlé Nespresso is a business unit in its own right, with overall responsibility for its research and development, the supply of its raw materials and the production and marketing of its premium coffee products.
Founded in Italy more than a century ago as a small workshop, DeLonghi has never abandoned the craftsman’s ethic, gaining a reputation for simple design excellence with unique home appliances—from super automatic espresso machines to toaster ovens—that set standards for innovation and value.
Throughout the years, DeLonghi products have been noted for their design achievements. In 2007 their Esclusivo line of kitchen appliances won the prestigious Red Dot design award, one of the world’s most coveted international design competitions. The competition judges design that reflects premium quality as well as influences global trends, which perfectly expresses the DeLonghi worldwide reputation. Additionally, Home Furnishing News recognized DeLonghi design director Giocomo Borin as one of the 50 most influential designers in the world in 2006.
Over the years DeLonghi has created innovative products that have become benchmarks in their categories. The company has expanded to produce myriad products for food preparation and cooking, as well as accessories.
The DeLonghi mission continues today, to be an ambassador to the world of the Italian passion to create beautiful products that focus on performance and possess the ultimate in technology, style and quality.