Lodge Logic Hibachi Grill
Tightly controlled metal chemistry and exacting mold tolerances deliver consistent product for even heating and superior cooking performance. Like everything from Lodge, this is proudly made in USA.
Grill features two height settings, and cast-iron grates and grill body are foundry seasoned. Constructed of durable cast iron for years of use, just use wood or charcoal as your heat source. A convenient steel carry handle makes transportation easy. Limited lifetime warranty. Requires light assembly. Cooking grate is 17¼" x 9"; total grill size is 19" L x 10¼" W x 8¼" H. Hand wash.
Please note:Because of the weight of this item, an additional shipping charge of $5.00 applies.
This cast iron favorite will last for years and years with proper use and care. Lodge has been making durable, high-quality cast iron cookware for generations, pleasing the most discerning chefs for more than 100 years.
PRESEASONED CAST IRON
Lodge Logic cast iron is ready to use straight out of the box. Their award winning foundry seasoning produces cast iron of equal quality to Grandma’s prized hand-me-downs. Lodge’s foundry seasoning is similar to a home-seasoning method, but on a larger scale. The cast iron is sprayed with a soy-based vegetable oil and then baked on at a very high temperature. The heat allows the oil to penetrate into the iron, creating a black patina finish with superior appearance and performance than home seasoning.
- Perfect travel-size grill for tailgating, camping, bonfires, and small decks or patios
- Draft door regulates heat; coals are kept accessible behind a flip-down door
- Tightly controlled metal chemistry and exacting mold tolerances deliver consistent product for even heating and superior cooking performance
- Features two height settings for variable heat exposure
- Durable cast iron with unparalleled quality, craftsmanship, and superior value
- Cooking grate is generously sized 17¼" x 9"
- Equal in quality to heirloom hand-me-downs
- Works with wood or charcoal as your heat source
- Convenient steel carry handle makes transportation easy
- Cast iron has been the choice of savvy cooks for centuries
- Pre-seasoned and ready to use straight out of the box
- Manufacturer: Lodge Manufacturing Company
- Care: Hand wash; do not operate indoors
- Material: Cast iron and steel
- Dimensions: Total size is 19"L x 10¼" W x 8¼"H
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in USA
Today, Lodge remains a family owned, family operated business producing the most extensive selection of quality cast iron goods on the market. Lodge now offers an expanded line of cast iron cookware for America’s kitchens—Dutch ovens, the largest selection of cast iron skillets on the market, deep fryers, country kettles and more. When cooking outdoors, Lodge goes too, with camp Dutch ovens, griddles, combo cookers and grills of unparalleled quality.
When Joseph Lodge began making cast iron in 1896, he began a legacy that would create the foundation to an enduring standard of quality carried forward by four generations of family. The resulting privately held metal formula, precision molds and exacting mold wall thickness are the result of years of dedication to improving quality that began with the first skillet from the first sand mold.
Not even the most expensive stainless and aluminum cookware can rival the even heating, heat retention, durability and value of Lodge. Its legendary cooking performance keeps it on the list of kitchen essentials for great chefs and home kitchens alike.