Lucero Crushed Meyer Lemon Certified Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Transform your cooking when you drizzle this over corkscrew pasta, grilled chicken or fish, and pair it with our Lucero Balsamic Vinegar for bread dipping. Step outside the box and try this oil over vanilla ice cream.
Lucero is a fourth-generation California olive grower from Corning, a rural community that has a history of producing the country’s most delicious olives. Corning’s century-old trees are some of the oldest in the state, and many thrive in the Lucero family groves.
- All-natural olive oil
- Meyer lemons and olives are handpicked in California
- Drizzle over pasta, chicken, fish or even ice cream
- Great when paired with Lucero Balsamic Vinegar for bread dipping
- Produced by a fourth-generation California olive grower
- A product of the USA
- Manufacturer: Lucero
- Weight: 250 ml
- Ingredients: 100% hand-harvested olives and Meyer lemons from California
Questions & Answers
wonderfully lemon flavored oil. I sprinkle it over steamed vegetables and roasted vegetables