King Arthur Flour® Vietnamese Cinnamon
The high oil content of Vietnamese cinnamon allows the flavor to spread throughout your baked goods, giving them superior taste.
- Some of the best cinnamon in the world
- The choice of expert chefs and bakers
- Sweeter, and more aromatic and powerful than Indonesian cinnamon
- Flavor disperses throughout your baked goods
- A product of Vietnam
- Manufacturer: King Arthur Flour Co, Inc
- Weight: 2 oz.
- Ingredients: Ground cinnamon. Processed in a facility that also packages products containing eggs, milk, soy, tree nuts, and wheat
This cinnamon makes amazing snickerdoodles and changes non snickerdoodle lovers into believers; plus added great flavor and smell to any recipe that calls for cinnamon.
My family and friends love the test, plus I've given the cookies or cakes out as treats people are always raving about how amazing they taste.
over 2 years ago
5 months ago
2 months ago
Questions & Answers
You will probably love this answer. I know because I am calorie aware too. This cinnamon is just cinnamon and, as a spice, it has no calories. If you use it with sugar, you can control how many calories you create with the sugar. Mary Beth, this is the BEST cinnamon I've ever used and I've bought it for all of my family, including my Seattle chef daughter who loves it too. I recommend you give it a try and I'll bet, like happened to me, you will go back for more of it for your friends who appreciate excellent products. I hope this helps you.