Wüsthof® Classic PEtec Paring Knife, 4"
- Precision-forged from a single piece of high-carbon steel for outstanding strength
- Designed in consultation with professional chefs
- Seamless triple-riveted, full-tang handle for exceptional durability and control
- Full bolster helps protect fingers
- Laser-controlled and tested cutting edge for an incredibly sharp and uniform edge
- Manufacturer: Wüsthof
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel and polypropylene
- Dimensions: 4"
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in Germany
Care & Usage Show
- Wash knife with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully and dry immediately
New From Wüsthof, renowned cutlery makers for nearly 200 years, comes the Wüsthof Classic line. Each knife is precision-forged from a single piece of...See product page for full details »
New Two-stage sharpener brings all your German-angled knives back to their original factory-created edges. Sharpener features carbide for the coarse side (to...See product page for full details »
Simple-to-use steel makes it easy to keep knives razor sharp.See product page for full details »
Questions & Answers
just the right size for nearly every job
Google "parts of a kitchen knife" if you don't know what a bolster is.