In this Northeast version of cornbread, a tinge of sweetness is mixed in with the corn meal for a soft-textured bread that crumbles perfectly into a hot bowl of chili. Made with all-natural ingredients from the USA. Yields 8–12 servings.
- Manufacturer: Stonewall Kitchen
- Weight: 16 oz.
- Ingredients: Yellow Corn Meal, Malted Wheat Flour, Sugar, Baking Powder, Sea Salt Contains Wheat
- Subtly sweet cornbread with a soft texture.
- Tastes incredible with chili.
- Made with all-natural ingredients from the USA.
Quality and exceptional good taste have been the hallmarks of Stonewall Kitchen since its beginning in 1991 as a farmers’ market booth. Today, the award-winning line of specialty foods created by chefs and gardeners is still made with wholesome, healthy and fresh ingredients of the highest quality. New and innovative recipes are beautifully packaged with the signature New England charm of Stonewall Kitchen.