KitchenAid® Raspberry Ice Susan G. Komen Artisan Stand Mixer, 5 qt.
This machine uses a unique mixing action that rotates the beater to reach every section of the bowl. Comes with flat beater, dough hook and wire whip.
Web exclusive: This product is only available online.
In 2015, KitchenAid will donate $450,000 or more to Susan G. Komen® through the Cook for the Cure® program to support the fight against breast cancer. Product sales will not affect this donation.
Susan G. Komen for the Cure’s promise is to save lives and end breast cancer forever by empowering people, ensuring quality care for all and energizing science to find the cures. For more information, please contact Susan G. Komen for the Cure at 5005 LBJ Freeway, Suite 250, Dallas, Texas 75244 or visit www.komen.org.
Cook for the Cure is a registered trademark of Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
- Tilt-head design allows clear access to the beater and bowl
- 10-speed slide control ranges from a very fast whip to a very slow stir
- ’C’ dough hook kneads yeast dough for bread and pizza recipes
- Manufacturer: KitchenAid
- Model: KSM155GBRI
- Includes: Flat beater, ’c’ dough hook, 5-quart glass bowl with handle, pouring spout and wire whip
- Multipurpose attachment hub with hinged hub cover
- Capacity: 5 qt.
- Dimensions: 14" x 14" x 8¾"
- Weight: 22.8 lbs.
- Material: All-metal construction with premium metallic finish
- Warranty: 1-year limited warranty
- Watts: 325 watts
- Made in the U.S.A.
What's In the box? Show
- Flat beater
- ’c’ dough hook
- 5-quart glass bowl with handle
- Pouring spout
- Wire whip
Questions & Answers
In the picture it shows a glass bowl, however in the product description it says it comes with a stainless steel bowl - just want to clarify before purchasing. Thanks
In connection with the Cook for the Cure® program, KitchenAid will donate a minimum of $450,000 to Susan G. Komen for the Cure® in 2011.