T-Fal Black Actifry® Multicooker
Its closed cooking vessel provides safe, splatter-free cooking, and the exterior stays cool to the touch. Comes with an odorless filter, so your kitchen will stay fresh. Has a generous two-and a-half-pound food capacity. Unique stirring paddle, pulse heat system and constant temperature cook foods to perfection every time. Easy to use, with only one switch on/off button and no preheating required.
Ceramic nonstick removable pan, stirring paddle, lid and measuring spoons are dishwasher safe for quick cleanup. Removable ceramic-coated nonstick pan is PTFE and PFOA free. Transparent steam-free lid, so you can view the progress of your food. The automatic lid opens at a push of a button for your convenience, and can be opened during cooking to add ingredients or taste the food. Countdown timer with buzzer lets you know when it’s done.
Comes with ActiFry measuring spoon to ensure you are using the right amount of oil, and a color recipe book with 38 recipes featuring Ellie Krieger. Perfect for cooking French fries, meat, poultry, seafood, risotto, vegetables, granola and desserts. Made in France. Two-pound capacity
Web exclusive: This product is only available online.
- Manufacturer: T-Fal
- Includes: Cooker, measuring spoon and recipe book
- Care: Dishwasher-safe pan, paddle, lid and measuring spoon; wipe unit clean with cloth
- Capacity: 2.2 lbs.
- Dimensions: 16¾" x 13½" x 9½"
- Weight: 8.9 lbs.
- Material: PTFE- and PFOA-free ceramic, and ceramic
- Warranty: 1-year limited warranty
- Watts: 1400
- Model: FZ700251
- Cooks your favorite foods with very little oil.
- Splatter-free cooking.
- Exterior stays cool.
- Stirring paddle evenly coats food in oil.
- Pulse heat system distributes heat to evenly cook food.
- No pre-heating required.
- Nonstick pan is PTFE and PFOA free.
- Transparent lid allows you to monitor cooking.
- Countdown timer and buzzer.
- Push-button lid can open while cooking to add ingredients.
- Great for making French fries, meat, poultry, seafood, risotto, vegetables, granola and desserts.
- Made in France.